We need an experienced individual in our back office to manage the finance department.
- Oversees all financial functions ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Prepares timely and accurate weekly and monthly financial reports.
- Prepares monthly and annual operating budgets and forecasts.
- Monitors and evaluates all financial information.
- Balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manages all daily bank deposits, receivables and petty cash disbursements.
- Manages account payables.
- Performs and executes payroll on a bi-weekly basis.
- Account reconciliations, AR, AP.
- Managing and processing benefit packages.
- Dealing with regulatory agencies (ie CRA, Workers Comp., etc.).
- Forecasting, budgeting and variance analysis.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience managing a large payroll that includes multiple worker types, including salaried and part-time employees and contractors.
- 5 to 10 years of experience in managing the accounting function in a high volume environment.
- Knowledge of HR practices and legislation in various provinces.
- Excellent communications skills.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel and Quickbooks.
- A designation would be beneficial: Chartered Professional Accountant (CPA) or similar.
Downtown Toronto, Ontario (King and University)
Compensation is dependent on the level of experience, natural aptitude and initiative that you bring to the team.