We are in search of an HR Customer Service Rep to join our Client Happiness team supporting the day-to-day activities of our growing Professional Backoffice Organization. Responsibilities include onboarding employees, processing employee packages, updating company policies and ensuring a smooth onboarding experience throughout the hiring process.
To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills, superior communications skills both verbal and written and be familiar with HR functions as well as Canadian employment standards. Ultimately, you will make sure all HR operations run smoothly.
- Maintaining physical and digital personnel records like employment contracts and PTO requests
- Onboarding new hires
- Update internal databases with new hire information
- Create and distribute guidelines and FAQ documents about company policies
- Gather payroll data like bank accounts and working days
- Work with our Clients for a smooth and happy onboarding process
- Develop training and onboarding materials
- Respond to client and employees’ questions about benefits (for example, number of vacation days they’re eligible for)
- Handle any breakdowns to onboarding with clear, concise phone communications!
- Work experience in the area of HR Administration and Client service or Customer support within an HR product or service environment
- Familiarity with Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Solid knowledge of labour legislation and Employment standards in Canada
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
- Preference for multi-lingual skills in French or Spanish
Downtown Toronto, Ontario (King and University)
Compensation is dependent on the level of experience, natural aptitude and initiative that you bring to the team