We are looking for a talented and Customer-First, Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a quick sales cycle environment. This individual will play a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making dozens of calls per day, working with channel partners, generating interest, qualifying prospects and closing sales in the professional HR Services arena.
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound calls and emails.
- Understand customer needs and requirements.
- Close sales and achieve quarterly quotas.
- Research accounts, identify key players and generate interest.
- Maintain and expand a database of prospects.
- Team with channel partners to build pipeline and close deals.
- Engage in detailed phone conversations using a Customer-First approach focused on solving client problems.
- Proven customer service and/or Inside Sales experience within a professional services environment.
- Track record of over-achieving quotas.
- Strong phone presence and experience making dozens of calls per day.
- Proficient with corporate productivity and web presentation tools.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Strong listening and presentation skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time effectively.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent.
- Helpful to have multilingual skills in French or Spanish.
Downtown Toronto, Ontario (King and University)
Compensation is dependent on the level of experience, natural aptitude and initiative that you bring to the team