Position Summary: Candidate must be able to Create, Modify, Work with various web-based applications using C#, VB.net, ASP.NET, MVC, SQL Server and some proprietary technology. The candidate must have at least 8-10 years of experience in building web-based applications.
• Collect and document users’ requirements and develop logical and physical specifications
• Design a development plan for a new database application.
• Develop the web-based application in parallel with current system.
• 4+ years experience developing Payroll financial software and Talnet applicant management system.
• Research, evaluate and synthesize technical information to design, develop and test computer-based / cloud based systems
• Plan, design and co-ordinate the development, installation, integration and operation of computer-based systems / cloud based systems
• Manage IT team personnel to design, develop, implement, operate and administer computer software, networks and information systems
• Control the budget and expenditures of the department and project
• Recruit and supervise computer engineers, programmers, and other personnel and oversee their professional development and training.
• Attend client meetings to discuss system requirements, specifications, costs and timelines
• Documentation of code / process of the new application.
• Create, Modify, Work with existing web based and windows-based applications
• Create, Modify, Work with cloud-based applications
• Build, Deploy web-based applications in the cloud
• Windows server 2016, Windows Server 2003
• Azure SQL Server, other devops servers
• Microsoft Office word integration; email integration
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in computer science, business administration, commerce or engineering is preferred.
• Experience as a computer programmer is preferred
• Experience in systems analysis, data administration, software engineering, network design or computer programming, including supervisory experience, is preferred.