Canadian Payroll Services (CPS) is a recognized leader in Canadian payroll, employee benefits and human resource management fields. Acting as an Employer of Record (EOR), Canadian Payroll Services CPS has been serving organizations across Canada, North America and beyond to manage their Canadian employees, allowing organizations to manage their business.CPS is looking for a experienced Sr Software Developer to work in our Downtown Toronto (King & University) Office.
Candidate must be able to Create, Modify, Work with various web-based applications using Visual Basic.NET, ASP.NETMVC, SQL Server. The candidate must have at least 5+ years of experience in building web-based applications.
• Design a development plan for a new database application.
• Develop the web-based application in parallel with current system.
• Documentation of code / process of the new application.
• Create, Modify, Work with existing web based and windows-based applications
• Create, Modify, Work with cloud-based applications
• Build, Deploy web-based applications in the cloud
• Good interpersonal and communications skills.
• Windows server 2016, Windows Server 2003
• Azure SQL Server
• Microsoft Office word integration; email integration
Compensation will be based on relevant experience.
If you feel you are a good fit for our organization we welcome your interest in this position.